The Friday Post #22: More dumb stuff… Videos to Cheer Us Up, Animals and Sites-that-are-no-More
December 12, 2008
Posted by on
Really, perhaps the time has come to simply discontinue reading the morning news… it is so predictable (lately) that each day brings ever-more apocalyptic economics news published from around the world. Where are those super-heroes like in the movies who swoop in to save us when we really need it!?
So to get your mind off your shrinking 401K, here’s the Friday Post for Dec 16 2008.
- The Eyes Have It, a medical student video. Thanks, Ubergraham!
- Music to a Geneticist’ Ears… The PCR Song! You can hear it here:
- Google’s Lively came and went fairly quickly in 2008! Find out what other current Web 2.0 sites or services that you’ve tried in the past went belly-up recently by signing up to get feeds from It Died.
- Found on Flickr (Thanks KRemen) – A very different Animal House:
- The Subservient Chicken (from Burger King). This rooster won’t do anything riske… but getting him to roll over or choke is mildly amusing for about 4 minutes: