The Friday Post #26: Blogs List Updates, Sushi, A Song for Anesthesiologists
February 6, 2009
Posted by on
Here’s the Friday Post #26 for Feb 6 2009. After updating the format of this page recently, it seemed like a good idea to update the Blogs I Like list. Following are some of the recent additions. Blogs written by physicians, medical students or medical librarians:
- A Dutch medical librarian writes about medical literature and Web 2.0 on Laiki’s MedLibLog.
- Written collectively by a group of doctors, Medical Humanities describes itself as a “conversation about the intersection between medicine and the arts”.
- A fourth year medical students’ blog: The Chronicles of Mayhem who writes a series, “So Let Me Get This Straight…”? Funny and cruel.
- Access Surgery is an excellent (subscription) database, but their Access Surgery Blog is available for to anyone. Their purpose is to “provide a forum for surgical residents and practicing surgeons to debate and share information on the latest advances in the field“.
- A group of internal medicine physicians from New York University collectively write a blog entitled Clinical Correlations.
These blogs are non-medicine related:
Finally, the exams are finished for a while. Here’s a song for Friday – “The Anesthesiologists Hymn“: